Over the last few weeks, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and talking about Clarity. Here are 10 Clarity nuggets I want to share with you.
- Be very clear about the value you bring to every table.
- Be very clear about your expertise, your strengths, your excellence, and your intentions.
- Be very clear about how you intend to serve others with your gifts and talents.
- Be very clear about the areas you are continuing to develop and stay on course.
- Be very clear about what is acceptable to you and what is not.
- Be very clear that employment is a 2-way street where you are exchanging SOME of your skills, talents, and abilities for an impressive compensation package that includes learning.
- Be very clear and know that partnering with someone to accomplish a particular objective means you both arrive at your desired destination and you both win.
- Be very clear that working hard to convince other people of your value is a waste of precious time and energy, which will be better spent on people who are already willing and able to see You.
- Be very clear that excellence is the goal and delivering excellence from the skills, gifts, and talents you already have is highly doable.
- Be very clear that it is always okay to leave the table that no longer offers what you want or need; just make sure you take everything that belongs to you.
Be Very Clear.